The PETG + CF filament from ROSA3D was created for printing structural elements and working machine parts, where greater strength and temperature resistance are required.
Prints with PETG + CF have very low shrinkage, are odorless and have very strong inter-layer bonds. The material has a graphite, matt surface and a smooth - almost satin structure - and is relatively easy to print. Negligible shrinkage when printed allows printing in an open device.
The PETG + CF filament has high chemical resistance, and the addition of carbon fiber increases mechanical, thermal and impact strength, which makes the material universal.
For PETG + CF printing, hardened steel nozzles are recommended (brass and aluminum nozzles may wear), suggested nozzle size> 0.3 mm.
Recommended printing temperature 240- 270 o C.
Recommended table temperature: 70-90 o C
TECHNICAL PARAMETERS OF PETG + CF
- Diameter (mm): 1.75 mm
- Diameter tolerances (mm): +/- 0.05 mm
- Ovality tolerances (mm): +/- 0.02 mm
- Weight (g): 500 g (vacuum packed with moisture absorber)
- Print temperature (° C): 240-270 ° C
- Table temperature (° C): 70-90 ° C
PETG + CF PHYSICAL PARAMETERS
- Density : 1.32 g / cm3
- Odor : odorless
- Charpy impact strength:
Notched - 50 kJ / m2 (ISO 179-1eU)
Notched - 6 kJ / m2 (ISO 179-1eA)
- Tensile elongation (speed 5 mm / min, to break): 3.5% (ISO 527)
- Tensile strength (speed 5 mm / min, to break): 42 MPa (ISO 527)
- Tensile modulus (speed 1 mm / min): 8800 MPa (ISO 527)
- Vicat softening point: 80 ° C