1kg & 2.5kg Available only on Pre-order. Average awaiting time 10 days.
Filament PA + 15CF from ROSA3D is a combination of nylon and carbon fibers. Combining the advantages of these two raw materials creates a product with extraordinary strength properties.
Prints from the PA + 15CF filament have the ability to work continuously at a temperature of over 160 o C.
Prints PA + 15CF can be successfully used as a replacement of steel so as to reduce the weight arrangement, or construction.
PA + 15CF filament is easy to print and, due to its carbon fiber filling, low processing shrinkage.
Recommended especially for semi professionals and advanced users.
When printing PA + 15CF, hardened steel nozzles are recommended (brass and aluminum nozzles may be subject to abrasion), suggested nozzle size> 0.3 mm.
Recommended printing temperature 250- 290 o C.
Recommended table temperature: 100-120 o C
TECHNICAL PARAMETERS PA + 15CF
- Diameter (mm): 1.75 mm
- Diameter tolerances (mm): +/- 0.05 mm
- Ovality tolerances (mm): +/- 0.02 mm
- Weight (g): 500 g (vacuum packed with moisture absorber)
- Print temperature (° C): 250-290 ° C
- Table temperature (° C): 100-120 ° C
PHYSICAL PARAMETERS PA + 15CF
- Density: 1.05 g / cm3
- Odor : odorless
- Charpy impact strength:
Notched - 55 kJ / m2 (ISO 179-1eU)
Notched - 15 kJ / m2 (ISO 179-1eA)
- Tensile elongation (speed 5 mm / min, to break): 7% (ISO 527)
- Tensile strength (speed 5 mm / min, to break): 50 MPa (ISO 527)
- Tensile modulus (speed 1 mm / min): 3650 MPa (ISO 527)
- Vicat softening point: 168 ° C (ISO 306)