BioCreate from ROSA3D is characterized by simplicity in printing comparable almost to PLA. The material has a working temperature resistance up to 120 ° C, which is much higher than PLA, and a low level of shrinkage when printed, thanks to which it can be printed in an open device, unlike ABS.
BioCrate filament is made of a biopolymer consisting of 100% natural and 100% renewable raw materials. They decompose in the natural environment under anaerobic conditions (compost) in up to 12 weeks. BioCreate has a wide range of applications, from machine parts, through decorative elements, dishes, to use in creating toys and furniture. Printouts from BioCreate can be subjected to mechanical treatment (grinding, turning, drilling, etc.) and painting. BioCreate is approved for contact with food.
Recommended printing temperature 200 - 240ᵒC.
Recommended table temperature: 60-80ᵒC.
Attention ! The material slightly increases in volume as it flows out of the nozzle, it's possible that you will have to reduce the flow / outflow settings by a few percent to get the best side surface of your printout.
BioCREATE TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
- Diameter (mm): 1.75 mm
- Diameter tolerances (mm): +/- 0.05 mm
- Ovality tolerances (mm): +/- 0.02 mm
- Weight (g): 500 g (vacuum packed with moisture absorber)
- Print temperature (° C): 200-240 ° C
- Table temperature (° C): 60-80 ° C
BioCREATE PHYSICAL PARAMETERS
- Density : 1.31 g / cm3
- Odor : odorless
- Charpy impact strength:
Notched - 8 kJ / m2 (ISO 179-1eA)
Notched - 211 kJ / m2 (ISO 179-1eU)
- Tensile elongation (speed 5 mm / min, to break): 13% (ISO 527)
- Tensile strength (speed 5 mm / min, to break): 26 MPa (ISO 527)
- Tensile modulus (speed 1 mm / min): 3100 MPa (ISO 527)
- Vicat softening point: 114ᵒC (ISO 306)